There is still time for clubs to register for Off the Booze 2015 at the below link.
The campaign has numerous reasons for YOUR club to get involved:
· It provides a fun way for clubs to promote healthier lifestyles and even improve performances.
· It gives clubs a novel way to raise money as all participants can get sponsored for going off the booze and on the ball via the online portal with all money going back to the club.
· It gives club an opportunity to win a money can’t buy prize that the whole club can enjoy, the highlight of which will be a coaching session by a high profile coach and former inter county star.
· All clubs will receive a digital promotion pack, as well as some printed promotional material – guaranteed to pre-registered clubs and while stocks last once pre-registration has closed.
· All clubs and participants will receive an information pack that will help them make OTBOTB ’15 as successful as possible.
If anyone has any questions relating to OTBOTB ’15 then please don’t hesitate to contact: Emmet Haughian Health & Wellbeing Coordinator email@example.com