PLEASE ENSURE FOLLOWING PROTOCOL IS FOLLOWED- THE ONUS IS ON EACH PURCHASER TO CARRY OUT INSTRUCTIONS AS OUTLINED.
- You can use either an existing ‘Paypal’ Account or a Credit Card to purchase a ticket. The ticket for the Live Stream will be sent to :
- The email address attached to the Paypal Account or
- The email address you provide when purchasing with a Credit Card
- You are advised to use only private email addresses to purchase subscriptions to Live Streaming services. Email addresses provided by public services, companies or educational establishments can be blocked by their own firewalls.
- You will receive two emails: firstly an email from Paypal confirming your payment and within a few minutes a second email with your Ticket (link) to the Live Stream
- If you have paid for a ticket and did not received your link, please check that the email from firstname.lastname@example.org has not been directed to your Spam, Junk or Trash mail folders. If the link email is in a Spam or Junk folder, you may have to mark the email as ‘Not Spam’ to activate the link. It is best to use a desktop or laptop device to search for the link email, mobile phones do not always display all the mailboxes.
- Purchases should be made at least 15 minutes before the throw-in to provide time for you to receive and locate the two emails.
- Click on the link in the email to start the Live Stream. YOU DO NOT need to return to this page or enter a password.
- Any Ticket that is used for multiple logons from different locations will be disconnected from the Live Stream.