2015 Tyrone Summer Camps
Preparations have already commenced for the 2015 Tyrone Summer Camps. We are now on the lookout for approximately 50 coaches and 4 camp coordinators who are capable of delivering our Summer Camp coaching programme to the highest possible standard. Are you interested in coaching at the Tyrone Camps this summer? If yes then we would like to hear from you.
The camps will commence on Monday 6th July and will run for eight consecutive weeks. The summer of 2015 will see us run 52 Camps throughout the County. We require a large number of quality coaches in football, hurling and handball to make our Summer Camps a success. To be eligible to coach at the Tyrone Summer Camps all coaches must fulfil the following criteria:
- Have completed a GAA Foundation Coaching Award and Child Protection training
- Are vetted through Tyrone GAA
- Are actively coaching within their own Club
- Are prepared to attend the Summer Camp coaches training sessions
Meeting of Summer Camp Coaches / Coordinators
Monday 15th June @ 6pm in the Tyrone GAA Centre, Garvaghey
Monday 22nd June @ 6pm in the Tyrone GAA Centre, Garvaghey
It is important that all those interested in working at the Tyrone Summer Camps are in attendance at the above two sessions.
If you meet the above criteria and can coach at a high level then we want to hear from you as we could offer you up to eight weeks of enjoyable work this summer coaching our stars of the future!
Coaching Courses / Child Protection Workshop
A number of courses will be run prior to the Summer Camps commencing which all coaches can avail of free of charge
GAA Child Protection Course – Monday 8th June @ 7:00pm
Foundation Coaching Award – Friday 19th June @ 9:30am
Award One Children’s Course – Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th June @ 9:30am
Benefits of coaching at the Tyrone summer camps:
- Extra income for over the summer period
- Opportunity to obtain a level one coaching qualification
- Become a better coach which will be of benefit to your Club
- Gain coaching experience and develop own personal skills
- Coaching experience can be included on personal CV
To register an interest in becoming involved in the 2015 Tyrone Summer Camps please email the following address firstname.lastname@example.org