Thu 4th Oct
Hours: 37.5 per week (incl. evenings and weekends)
Salary: £18,800 per annum
Starting Date: Monday 5th November
Applicants must possess, at the time of application:
* GAA Level 1 Coaching Award in Hurling
* At least three years’ experience of coaching children in a school or club within the last five years
* The ability to plan and deliver hurling sessions at a level suitable to the participating group
* Proven ability to work independently
* Excellent administration and organisational skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Excellent timekeeper and of a reliable nature
* Full driving licence and access to transport
Preference may be given to applicants with:
* A degree (or equivalent third-level qualification) in Physical Education / Sports Development or any other discipline relevant to the post
* GAA Level 2 Coaching Award
* Coaching experience with County Academy Squads
* Experience of devising and implementing initiatives for Club Development Programmes
A full job description is available from the Tyrone GAA Offices, 230 Radergan Road, Dungannon BT70 2EH or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the return of completed CVs to either of the above addresses is Monday 15th October 2018.
All positions involving working in educational establishments are subject to the provisions of the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults (NI) Order 2003; as such applicants are asked to comply to undertake an AccessNI check, if successful.
Tyrone GAA is an equal opportunities employer.
Thu 4th Oct